Regina Lakeview Community Association Inc.Organization Type: Social & Community Services
Address: 3126 Assiniboine Ave, Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 1E3
Contact: Mary Vetter
Improve the quality of life in the community of Lakeview by
- Identifying local recreation and community needs in its broadest sense and make provisions to fulfill these needs.
- Coordinating volunteers and paid instructors in conducting local recreation programs.
- Providing a means of communication to Lakeview area residents.
- Evaluating programs and their worth to the Lakeview community.
- Working with the City of Regina and the South Zone Recreation Board to provide leisure, sport, and wellness programs and enhance parks spaces.
- Effectively administering all Association funds for the betterment of recreation within the community.
- Operating and administering social events for the community.
- Examining any matters that could affect the residents of Lakeview in any social, economic, environmental, or political way.
Social Media Links
Regina Lakeview Community Association Inc.’s Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found
Contact Regina Lakeview Community Association Inc.
Get Directions3126 Assiniboine Ave, Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 1E3