Regina Lakeview Community Association Inc.Organization Type: Social & Community Services
Address: 3126 Assiniboine Ave, Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 1E3
Contact: Mary Vetter
Improve the quality of life in the community of Lakeview by
- Identifying local recreation and community needs in its broadest sense and make provisions to fulfill these needs.
- Coordinating volunteers and paid instructors in conducting local recreation programs.
- Providing a means of communication to Lakeview area residents.
- Evaluating programs and their worth to the Lakeview community.
- Working with the City of Regina and the South Zone Recreation Board to provide leisure, sport, and wellness programs and enhance parks spaces.
- Effectively administering all Association funds for the betterment of recreation within the community.
- Operating and administering social events for the community.
- Examining any matters that could affect the residents of Lakeview in any social, economic, environmental, or political way.
Social Media Links
Regina Lakeview Community Association Inc.’s Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Social and Community Service
Description: Lakeview Community Association (LCA) is seeking a person, family, or small group to receive and post messages and events, of non-profit or community-minded organizations, on our community …Read More
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Description: Lakeview Community Association (LCA) is seeking a volunteer Treasurer, who serves as an Executive Officer of the LCA Board. Duties include the following: receive and disburse funds on behalf …Read More
Contact Regina Lakeview Community Association Inc.
Get Directions3126 Assiniboine Ave, Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 1E3