Canadian Cancer Society (Volunteers needed for CIBC Run For The Cure Committee, Regina)Organization Name: Canadian Cancer Society
Opportunity Title: Volunteers needed for CIBC Run For The Cure Committee, Regina
Category: Special Events / Festivals
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: May 6, 2019
End Date: November 30, 2019
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
We need your help!
The Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure is Canada’s largest single day volunteer-led event in support of breast cancer. We need your help to make it the best it can be. Join a Run Committee in your community today!
We’re looking for passionate, committed leaders who can motivate others, engage the public and provide strategic direction to this year’s Run. As a committee volunteer you will collaborate with Society staff and community members to raise awareness and funds for people living with cancer. A variety of committee positions are available and can be matched according to your skills and interests.
– Monthly committee meetings from May to July and biweekly in August and September
– Weekly tasks averaging 3-5 hours per week depending on the scope of tasks and time of year
– Attendance at additional weekend events are required for this position!
– Attendance & leadership role at Run events/opportunities leading up to & including Run Day Oct 6
– In person availability from Oct 4-Oct 6
Join us and make your promise to help change the future of breast cancer. On October 6, 2019 thousands of people across Canada will unite for the Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure, raising millions of dollars for the breast cancer cause. Our events would not be possible without volunteers like you! We’re looking for volunteers in Run communities to help us make this the best day possible.
To Signup Online visit:
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions1910 McIntyre st
Other Canadian Cancer Society Volunteer Opportunities
Other Special Events / Festivals Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The ALS Society of Saskatchewan hosts an annual ALS National Youth Retreat in our beautiful prairie province. The Retreat is offered to …Read More