CPRS Regina (Director of Events)Organization Name: CPRS Regina
Opportunity Title: Director of Events
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: October 1, 2022
End Date: October 1, 2099
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
CPRS Regina is looking for a Director of Events to join our Board of Directors. The ideal candidate would be someone who is actively studying/working in or has a background in the field of Public Relations/Communications/Marketing.
CPRS Regina Board of Directors are required to be CPRS Regina members; however, outside applicants will also be considered and are encouraged to apply. Applicants from anywhere in Saskatchewan (and across Canada) who wish to join board meetings virtually and conduct their work remotely are also welcome. All board members are required to attend monthly meetings.
Director of Events (Duties)
- Works closely with Director of Marketing on the promotion of local and national events
- Works closely with the Director of Professional Development to support planning and execution of Professional Development events (including set-up and management of zoom meetings required for events)
- Plans networking, social gatherings, chapter AGM (works with the Director of Administration and Vice-President on the AGM)
- Member and board member recruitment
- Emcees events and coordinates keynote speakers/panelists
- Shares on chapter events on the CPRS Chapters Basecamp collaboration centre
- Works with other chapters and national events when needed.
- Updates the chapter website as needed (cprsregina.sk.ca)
Please submit your resume with a brief overview of your qualifications for this role in an email to: email@example.com