Planned Parenthood Regina (Planned Parenthood Regina Volunteer Board Member)Organization Name: Planned Parenthood Regina
Opportunity Title: Planned Parenthood Regina Volunteer Board Member
Category: Health / Medical
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: March 1, 2020
End Date: March 1, 2023
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Training or orientation required
Planned Parenthood Regina is currently seeking candidates for one position on our Board of Directors. We are looking for an individual who has a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences who is interested in helping us fulfill our vision.
All candidates are welcome to apply as we are a capacity building board. This year we are looking for candidates who have medical and/or clinical expertise. Preference will be given to qualified applicants who have a strong background in medicine, nursing, and/or pharmacy. Experience working in a clinical setting would be an asset.
Board of Director Position Description
Position: Director (1 position)
- Attending regular board meetings: There shall be no fewer than 4 regularly scheduled meetings in one fiscal year. However, the Chair(s) or one-half of the directors may request additional meetings. Meetings are usually in the evening.
- Term: Three years. Board Members whose 3 year term is completed will be eligible to be considered for a second term.
- Board members are responsible for the effective governance of the organization consistent with its vision, mission, strategic direction, and adherence to its core values.
- Board members have no authority to act individually in the direction of staff and volunteers or to act as spokesperson for the organization unless specifically given such authority by the Board.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume by Friday February 14, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. One the cover letter and resume is received, you will be asked to fill in a Composition and Diversity Inventory.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions1920B Francis St, Regina, SK S4N 6B3
Other Planned Parenthood Regina Volunteer Opportunities
Other Health / Medical Volunteer Opportunities
Description: What is a First Aid Volunteer? A First Aid Volunteer is a St. John Ambulance trained volunteer who provides first aid services to event …Read More