CPRS Regina (Public Relations/Communications Student Liaison)Organization Name: CPRS Regina
Opportunity Title: Public Relations/Communications Student Liaison
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: October 1, 2022
End Date: October 1, 2099
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Training or orientation required
CPRS Regina is looking for a Public Relations/Communications Student Liaison to join our Board of Directors. The ideal candidate would be someone who is actively studying in the field of Public Relations/Communications/Marketing.
CPRS Regina Board of Directors are required to be CPRS Regina members; however, outside applicants will also be considered and are encouraged to apply. Applicants from anywhere in Saskatchewan (and across Canada) who wish to join board meetings virtually and conduct their work remotely are also welcome. All board members are required to attend monthly meetings.
Students interested in joining the CPRS Regina Board should be:
- A student in a Public Relations, Communications, Media Communications (graphic design, web development, etc.), Journalism, or business communications program
- Interested in a career in public relations, strategic communications, marketing, media, working with an agency, or in business communications
- Willing to attend meetings at least once a month and assist with board projects and events
- Provide insights on students in public relations, strategic communications, marketing, with an agency or in business communications
- Work on a year long student recruitment strategy
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of student members
- Be the CPRS Regina student representative at functions and within the classroom
- Will receive be reimbursed for their CPRS Student membership after their one year term.
Public Relations/Communications Student Liaison (Duties)
- Build relationships with Public Relations/Communications/Marketing student bodies, including other student organizations such as the University of Regina’s (UofR)Marketing Group and the UofR Centre for Continuing Education Public Relations Program
- Lead and primary contact for student volunteers for chapter events
- Works in collaboration with the Director of Membership on member and chapter recruitment
- Works in collaboration with the Director of Professional Development, Director of Marketing and Director of Events on chapter PD, events.
- Develops the student recruitment strategy in collaboration with the Director of Membership, Director of Marketing and the Director of Finance & Business Development.
- Connects and is the chapter representative with other student chapter liaisons and with CPRS National
Please submit your resume with a brief overview of your qualifications for this role in an email to: email@example.com
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get DirectionsRegina, SK
Other CPRS Regina Volunteer Opportunities
Other Boards / Committee / Leadership Volunteer Opportunities
Description: About REALM: We are a passionate group of people dedicated to helping people with differing abilities create volunteer support networks. …Read More