REALM Foundation (Volunteer Treasurer)Organization Name: REALM Foundation
Opportunity Title: Volunteer Treasurer
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: January 2, 2024
End Date: April 30, 2027
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
We are a passionate group of people dedicated to helping people with differing abilities create volunteer support networks. These networks help people live more connected to community in a way that is important to them. We’re small but mighty and are seeking a volunteer Treasurer to help us manage our organization’s finances and help shape the future of our organization.
As the volunteer Treasurer, you will be a crucial part of our team, overseeing the financial aspects of our charity and supporting our mission-driven initiatives. Your passion for teamwork will help us work harmoniously towards our goals. If you are excited about contributing to the long-term vision of REALM, hoping to build your resume with Board experience, and wanting to be more involved in community, we want to meet you.
- Financial Management: Oversee the financial operations of the charity, including budgeting, accounting, AR, AP, and reporting.
- Team Engagement: Teamwork makes the dream work and as our Treasurer you will lead the financial team. This includes policy development, strategic financial decision making and best practices.
- Budget Oversight: Oversee annual budget.
- Cash Flow Management: Monitor cash flow and financial transactions.
- Financial Reporting: Review and present clear and concise financial reports for the team and stakeholders.
- Financial Strategy: Provide financial insights to support decision making and strategic planning
- Audit Preparation: Collaborate with auditors to ensure compliance and facilitate audit processes if required.
- Fundraising Support: Assist in fundraising efforts, activity and grant management, and donor relations.
- Compliance: Ensure adherence to financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Tax and Reporting: Manage tax-related matters, including tax returns
- Financial background or relevant experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Experience in financial controls and budget management
- Navigate and utilize various online platforms and digital tools
How to Apply: If you are interested in volunteering your expertise to support our mission, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the Volunteer Treasurer role to Verna Mang at email@example.com.
Join our team and help us make a meaningful impact on our organization and community through responsible financial management all while volunteering your valuable skills for a great cause!
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Other REALM Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Social and Community Service
Description: REALM is hiring a FACILITATOR to lead a small group of volunteers to support a person with a high level of disability (we call a Centre) …Read More