Scouts Canada – Wascappelle Area (Group Committee Treasurer)Organization Name: Scouts Canada – Wascappelle Area
Opportunity Title: Group Committee Treasurer
Category: Professional Opportunities
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: January 21, 2018
End Date: January 21, 2099
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Family-oriented volunteering
- Training or orientation required
Interested in a volunteer opportunity where you can contribute to the positive growth of youth while having fun and developing marketable career skills? If so, please consider the opportunity below.
Effectively record, maintain, plan and explain all financial matters pertaining to the Group. Ensure that the Group participates in all of Scouts Canada’s official fundraisers. Take the lead in the development of fundraising goals, action plans and the implementation of these goals and plans.
6 – 12 hours per month (on average)
- In conjunction with Group Committee members, ensure financial compliance with Scouts Canada’s Policies and Procedures.
- Effectively record, maintain, plan and explain all financial matters pertaining to the Group.
- Be one of the principal signing officers for the Group Committee.
- Prepare, in conjunction with the Group Committee, the financial records for the Group’s Annual Review.