This volunteer opportunity has expired!
The Regina Work Preparation Centre Inc. (Vice Chair, Board of Directors)Organization Name: The Regina Work Preparation Centre Inc.
Opportunity Title: Vice Chair, Board of Directors
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: May 24, 2022
End Date: June 30, 2022
- Background/police check required
We currently seek a Vice Chair / board member to join our team in 2022.
Vice Chair has additional responsibilities in addition to regular board member duties:
1. Participate as a member of the Executive Committee;
2. Preside at meetings in the Chair’s absence; and
3. In the event that the Chair’s position becomes vacant, for whatever reason, the Vice Chair will immediately assume the office of Chair.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this progressive role.
• The board meets ten times per year, including the annual general meeting. Committees meet monthly or quarterly, depending on their mandate.
• Board member terms are three years, with eligibility to be reappointed for additional terms.
• Members are expected to attend all meetings and actively participate on committees where they have interest and expertise.
• Meetings typically occur in-person or by Zoom video conference.
Work Prep’s strategic plan includes practices to support the recruitment, hiring and retention of a diversified work force and board of directors. We encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply.
All board members will complete background reviews, including a criminal record check.
Candidates are invited forward their resume and written expression of interest to
We acknowledge that Regina Work Preparation Centre Inc. operates on Treaty 4 Territory.
We are on the homeland of First Nations, Inuit and Metis people whose ancestors walked this land since time immemorial. We are grateful to work, live and learn on these traditional lands.
Learn more about us at http://www.workprep.ca.