This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Neurological Wellness Association (Wellness Ambassador Volunteer)Organization Name: Neurological Wellness Association
Opportunity Title: Wellness Ambassador Volunteer
Category: Health / Medical
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: January 25, 2018
End Date: December 31, 2018
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Family-oriented volunteering
- Training or orientation required
Neurological Wellness Association is looking for supporters of alternative health to join our movement and bring equity for medical services to Canadians.
We require people who are:
- Socially Conscious
- Have reliable transportation
We’re looking for people to work in a low-pressure volunteer fundraising/outreach position that takes place throughout the community.
You will be:
- Discussing the benefits of our network
- Signing up paid and unpaid members
- Collecting contributions in exchange for health-conscious items
Our network of health service providers offers discounted rates and funding opportunities for services such as:
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Physio Therapy
- Chiropractic Treatment
- any other service that is not funded by the government
We primarily work with people who are suffering from serious medical conditions such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Injuries
This is an independent full-time VOLUNTEER position that is for people who would like to volunteer 25-40 hours a week. There is plenty of opportunity for people who are exceptional additions to our team!